Before our Dry Verge Installation...
‘If your mortar is starting to look a little worse for wear, don’t waste your money on expensive re-pointing that will only last for a few years – invest in our Dry Verge system instead.
After our Dry Verge installation.
Our UPVc Dry Verge installation will provide your home with long term protection and gives your home a neat and attractive appearance.
Dry Verge Installations in Mold, Chester, Flint and surrounding areas
At Premium Roofing we specialise in supplying and fitting UPVc Dry Verge systems.
Premium Roofing's Dry verge systems eliminate the need for mortar pointing. Mortar naturally deteriorates over time due to weathering but, in contrast our Dry Verge system will not. They are mechanically fixed and each unit individually screwed to give maximum protection against strong wind and weather penetration.
Dry verge roofing system makes use of interlocking caps that fit over the edge of your roof tiles, and offers an effective and, more importantly, durable alternative to traditional mortar.
Advantages of a UPVc Dry Verge system.
- Made of UPVc so your Dry Verge will not rot
- Mechanically fixed so your Dry Verge will resist all weather conditions
- Attractive appearance, your Dry Verge will look great
- Our UPVc Dry Verge system does not need to be painted, preserved or stained
- Our UPVc Dry Verge system provides ventilation unlike mortar